DMS One Zrt. Has asked our company to develop an electronic signature interface for ÁVDH’s existing document management system.
The object of the task is to implement a document authentication service that is recaptured by the authentication system by generating the document, identifying the author of the document, passing the data to the service, providing a clause for the assignment of the author, with a key associated with the system. The AVDH proxy places a REST interface in front of SOAP interface. The existing SOAP interface has been given, the REST interface is designed accordingly and concerning customer requirements.
Tech Stack: SOAP, CXF, REST, Java, Tomcat, SWAGGER, OpenSSL, Maven, Jersey, Junit
- IT development for remote monitoring of heat treatment furnaces
- HR analytics – Innovative recruitment ideas
- Automation Testing and Test Automation Framework
- Product Quality Control Demo
- Japan :: Drill Drawing tool
- Get your child’s attention while you develop their skills
- Digital Innovation CEE Entrepreneurs Delegation to Japan
- Meet Hungarian Creativity with Japanese Perfection
- Short journey about ITware’s history in Japan
- Digital Innovation Delegation to Japan