At the workshop „UNIVAS*: Safety Educational Program & Surveillance Report” on 26, 29, and 30 July 2021, Mr. Yutaka Saho introduced our new software created for making up action plans for emergency management in sport facilities to more than 90 experts in athletic representing the Sports Safety and EAPware.
Although athletics is very popular and has a great tradition in Japan, and many events are organized in this sport, there are no detailed emergency action plans in use in sport facilities. Consequently, personnel is not prepared for the procedure to follow in case of emergency, do not have knowledge of defending people and environment, and also do not know who, when and how should be notified if neccessary. In the software, which our company worked up in cooperation together with the company FB Triangle and the organization Sports Safety Japan, this discrepancy has been resolved and adapted to the Japanese business conditions.
By using their state-of-the-art digitization tools, the participants of the workshop had the opportunity to learn about:
- EAPware’s new business innovation which makes possible to create emergency action plans used in sport facilities quickly and easily
- User-friendly interface
- Keeping the emergency action plans up-to-date
- Reducing the risk of injuries
- The way of evacuation participants and spectators fast and safely
According to the feedback, the participants found the software useful and want to implement it.
We are very proud of having gained a wealth of experiance in the field of „Emergency Procedures” and „Emergency Action Plans” in recent years and would like to share it with partners in the East.
Our project, the EAPware – Interactive Emergency Action Plan and Protocol Preparatin System” (identification number: KKM/9857-1/2020) was sponsored by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
- UNIVAS: Japan Association for University Athletics and Sport
- IT development for remote monitoring of heat treatment furnaces
- HR analytics – Innovative recruitment ideas
- Automation Testing and Test Automation Framework
- Product Quality Control Demo
- Japan :: Drill Drawing tool
- Get your child’s attention while you develop their skills
- Digital Innovation CEE Entrepreneurs Delegation to Japan
- Meet Hungarian Creativity with Japanese Perfection
- Short journey about ITware’s history in Japan
- Digital Innovation Delegation to Japan