The planned professional seminar is to take place on 28 February and 1 March 2019. We are reckoning with a two-day event at which ITware gives account of its 10+ year ICT success story in Japan and the AI-Connected Future vision with the help of its partners. Our company’s motto also reflects our devotion to Japan: “Hungarian Innovation with Japanese Perfection”. With our invited strategic partners, we will present ITware’s cooperative projects as well as potential future projects and innovative technologies.
In the course of these 10 years we have built and been granted countless experiences, interesting projects and challenges, valuable professional relationships and great friendships. With this event, we would like to extend our gratitude for all of the above, while also celebrating 150 years of trade cooperation between Japan and Hungary.
It would be a great honor for ITware if you heightened our event with your distinguished presence. The seminar gives insight into Hungarian innovation and ITware’s high professional standards, as well as about our plans on Artificial Intelligence, a token of our future. Our Japanese partners will share the experiences gained throughout the professional collaborations we have built together
- Day 1 will be organized with the assistance of the EU-Japan Centre’s “STEP IN JAPAN” service. On this day we expect a select professional audience. The main topic will be quality assurance. We will present the state-of-the art technologies and future plan roadmap we implement in order to deliver the HQ standards expected in Japan. We will present how to accelerate performance and business agility, and therein where organizations be should be focusing.
- Day 2 will offer a larger event, at the JETRO Invest Japan Business Support Center (IBSC) office. The morning session’s main topic will be ITware’s 10-year presence at the Japanese market. We will extend our gratitude to our helpers. Our key Japanese partners (FBTriangle and Asial) will share their experiences. You will get insight about lessons learnt and expected benefits (technology and business).The afternoon session will be brought to you by Asial, including a presentation of their Hungarian cooperation.
The event is free of charge, but registration is required, so please RSVP as the number of places for each day is limited. Deadline: 2019.02.25. Thank you for your registration. For more information and to register click here.For any further information or request you may have regarding ICT Seminar, please do not hesitate to contact us. We hope that this ICT Seminar will be of your interest and we look forward to your participation! More details on LinkedIn.
- IT development for remote monitoring of heat treatment furnaces
- HR analytics – Innovative recruitment ideas
- Automation Testing and Test Automation Framework
- Product Quality Control Demo
- Japan :: Drill Drawing tool
- Get your child’s attention while you develop their skills
- Digital Innovation CEE Entrepreneurs Delegation to Japan
- Meet Hungarian Creativity with Japanese Perfection
- Short journey about ITware’s history in Japan
- Digital Innovation Delegation to Japan