Mobile Device Management (MDM) and related Customer Service Console (CSC) Intranet and Self-Service Console (SSC) web interfaces provide customer service and residential associates with device-management services through self-service interfaces. The new ALU-MDM system entailed the need to update and integrate existing CSC and SSC consoles with the new mobile device management system.
ITware prepares CSC and SSC portals for Magyar Telekom, both renewed in terms of functionality and technologies, which provide customers and client management staff with a platform where they can easily use remote mobile device management services on a self-service basis. Key features: APN settings control, monitoring device information, remote diagnostics, remote application management.
Tech Stack: Java JEE server, client based on Telekom’s Java server, client framework technology (custom JEE), Oracle database
- IT development for remote monitoring of heat treatment furnaces
- HR analytics – Innovative recruitment ideas
- Automation Testing and Test Automation Framework
- Product Quality Control Demo
- Japan :: Drill Drawing tool
- Get your child’s attention while you develop their skills
- Digital Innovation CEE Entrepreneurs Delegation to Japan
- Meet Hungarian Creativity with Japanese Perfection
- Short journey about ITware’s history in Japan
- Digital Innovation Delegation to Japan