ITware supports the development processes of Magyar Telekom’s new virtualised development infrastructure. Containerisation also poses challenges for the operation because the log files produced by the applications are difficult to access due to the separation provided by the containers, and the processes overlapping the applications are difficult to follow. Therefore, our proposal consisted in the development of two components: the first is the monitoring and collection of log files (Agent), while the other (Aggregator) receives, parses and retrieves data from individual collectors in WebSocket. Both can be run in Docker containers.
The standardised deployment process and the separation of individual packages create new opportunities and make savings for Telekom. The advantage for the company to achieve greater efficiency by giving freedom of decision-making and also greater responsibility to the individual transport teams in the development and operation of their components.
Tech Stack: Microservice, Docker
- IT development for remote monitoring of heat treatment furnaces
- HR analytics – Innovative recruitment ideas
- Automation Testing and Test Automation Framework
- Product Quality Control Demo
- Japan :: Drill Drawing tool
- Get your child’s attention while you develop their skills
- Digital Innovation CEE Entrepreneurs Delegation to Japan
- Meet Hungarian Creativity with Japanese Perfection
- Short journey about ITware’s history in Japan
- Digital Innovation Delegation to Japan