ITware Kft. Is a Hungarian-owned IT company operating successfully in the field of software development for nearly two decades. Our company has been involved in many innovative integration and development projects mainly in the domestic market and for more than 10 years in Japan. Our goal is to become the largest independent software development company in Hungary within 25 years as an expert in fresh, evolving technologies.
We are hiring Release Manager – CI/CD Engineer to our international partner.
The position holder is skilled at packaging, deploying, and maintaining enterprise applications
and hosting environments using the components of modern frameworks and cloud
technologies as described below. This person will be part of the Solution Architecture team
and will own the end-to-end CI/CD pipelines of the Company Consumer eCommerce Platform. This
will include the build process, unit- and automated end-to-end tests, and deployment
processes but also researching and applying adjustments based upon an iterative approach.
The automation of software packages deployments to QA, Authoring, and Production
environments will also be a primary critical responsibility.
They will be expected to undertake such duties as; finetune or re-design the existing CI/CD
pipelines to support new application components, evaluate the performance of the CI/CD
processes, and choose the right toolset when requirements change.
Excellent communication & collaboration skills and a proven history in a multi-national
business environment are required. Flexibility is essential, as is the ability to adapt to the
changing technology and changing needs. The candidate should display evidence of excellent
problem-solving and organizational skills
Qualifications and Personality
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer technology, or similar.
• Knowledge of and hands-on experience with AWS cloud technologies.
• Established ability to collaborate in a team environment including understanding and
working effectively with teams.
• Critical thinking, risk mindset.
• T-shaped skills, intrinsic curiosity for technology, self-development, and supporting
• Ability to work in an Agile environment as part of an adaptive culture of
• Positive interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to listen well and ask probing questions to ensure understanding of client
• At least 5 years of proven experience in the DevOps field using the .NET technology
stack and cloud technologies
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in design and development build and deployment
• Basic knowledge of .NET 4.x, .NET Core, .NET 5, Node.js, and Microsoft SQL Server
• Knowledge of at least the following AWS technologies: EC2, RDS, DocumentDB, S3,
EventBridge, SQS, SNS, SES, AWS Lambdas.
• Experience with scripting languages: PowerShell, Bash, Perl, and CSharpScript.
• Commercial experience with Git version control and various branching strategies.
• Understanding of web service technologies.
• Knowledge of and hands-on experience with Azure DevOps and Octopus Deploy is
• Experience with Dynatrace is a plus.
• Experience with the administration of Windows Servers is a plus.
What we offer
- No overtime
- An inclusive culture in a global backdrop
- Access to the enterprise-wide Confluence, Jira and Bitbucket
- Access to management console in AWS and a Sandbox environment where you can play around
- Infrastructure as Code
- DevOps culture
- Free coffee in the office 😊
Location: Budapest XIII. district
If you think that you fulfill the requirements, please send your CV to us via the following address, indicating the job title in your application: email@example.com or fill the application form below!